Waiting On Wednesday (63) Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly blog post hosted by Breaking The Spine.
For this weeks Waiting On Wednesday I chose Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano.

Expected Publication:
October 1, 2013

On Internment, the floating island in the clouds where 16-year-old Morgan Stockhour lives, getting too close to the edge can lead to madness. Even though Morgan's older brother, Lex, was a Jumper, Morgan vows never to end up like him. She tries her best not to mind that her life is orderly and boring, and if she ever wonders about the ground, and why it is forbidden, she takes solace in best friend Pen and her betrothed, Basil.

Then a murder, the first in a generation, rocks the city. With whispers swirling and fear on the wind, Morgan can no longer stop herself from investigating, especially when she meets Judas. He is the boy being blamed for the murder — betrothed to the victim — but Morgan is convinced of his innocence. Secrets lay at the heart of Internment, but nothing can prepare Morgan for what she will find — or who she will lose.

___________________________________
 Why Am I Waiting?
To put it simply Perfect Ruin just sounds like a damn awesome book not to mention it has such an absolutely stunning cover. As soon as I heard about this book I knew it was one that I would want to read. It's like a Dystopian Jetsons lol. Plus it is Lauren DeStefano so I know I'll like the writing. 
 ______________________________________

Since I'm curious, Have you heard of Perfect Ruin before? 
Will you be picking this up when it releases in October? 
Have you read Lauren DeStefano's other series?

Leave your answers in the comments below. I love to read your responses.
That about wraps up my Waiting On Wednesday for this week. Feel free to leave a link to your Wednesday memes in the comments below, I love finding new books to read. Like what you see? Please share!

Comments

  1. I liked The Chemical Garden series so I'm excited to check this one out! Plus living on the floating island in the clouds just sounds intriguing!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm dying to read this one too. it sounds perfect and floating island in the clouds! I need to see that! Great pick :)

    Here is our WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said it reminds me of the Jetsons in a way.

      Delete
  3. Oooh... this is a new one to me!! Love the cover... Great Wow!!

    Here’s My WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, Dystopian Jetsons. I like that. :) I'm waiting on this one, too. A floating island sounds all kinds of awesome. Great pick and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if they have flying cars as well? Hmm.....

      Delete
  5. Many are waiting on this, but I'm not so sure about it yet. Maybe with some persuasive reviews, it will land on my pile after all. ;)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read her Chemical Garden trilogy yet; however, I also like the sound of PERFECT RUIN. The idea of a utopia instead of a dystopia really interests me! Also, re: your comment on my blog - Yes, I know CRUEL BEAUTY is on Edelweiss. I already got it. (; Thanks for stopping by!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice!! Then I look forward to your review.

      Delete
  7. i couldn't really get into destefano's chemical garden series. but i keep seeing this book everywhere and every time i do, i want to read it more and more.

    my WoW

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this one around a lot, and I'm excited for it! I haven't read her Chemical Garden series, and I've heard mixed things about it. But I agree with you--this book sounds awesome!

    Thanks for stopping by Part of that World :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This does sound great! I haven't read anything by Lauren DeStefano before, but I'm definitely excited for this one. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUCH a pretty cover! And dystopian Jetsons, haha!! Yup, pretty much sums it up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes I want to check this out-I haven't finished the Chemical Gardens series yet but I hope to this summer and then I'll be ready for this new series.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm just dying to read this! Cannot wait. <3 Hope you'll love it :) Thank you for sharing ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Blood Sweat and Books and taking the time to leave a comment! If you find my posts enjoyable please share, it means so much when you do.

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Party Games by R.L. Stine

Books To Movies Giveaway hop!!

Giveaway: Vamps vs. Zombies Blog Hop!!