Weekly Wrap Up (50)


Welcome to my Weekly Wrap Up!! Each week I share My Weekly Wrap Up of everything Book related (reviews,books purchased,won etc..). Each picture is linked for your convenience. All you need do is click on the cover and it will take you to the appropriate page! I'll also be linking my post up to Stacking The Shelves & The Sunday Post . So let's get to it shall we!

What you missed last week
Monday: From Page To Screen (45) Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Azkaban
Tuesday: Review: Insomnia by J.R. Johansson
Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday (59) Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
Thursday: Book through Thursday (32) Nightmare Casts
Friday: Dear Diary: Confessions From A Blogger (15) Bad Blogging Habits
Saturday: Zurvival Saturday (61) Audiobook Review: Day by Day Armageddon by J.L. Bourne

Books Received For Review

Books Purchased This Week
*My Soul To Lose is an Audiobook.

I also picked up Once on Audiobook from www.Audiobooksync.com

Well I think that about wraps up my Week. Link me to yours (Don't care which meme just like reading them) in the comments below.

Have you read any of the books I've mentioned? If so, How did you like them? If you read my reviews or leave a comment,I thank you. Like what you see? Please share. I really appreciate when you do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Party Games by R.L. Stine

Books To Movies Giveaway hop!!

Giveaway: Vamps vs. Zombies Blog Hop!!