Waiting On Wednesday (57) Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts

 

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly blog post hosted by Breaking The Spine.
For this weeks Waiting On Wednesday I chose Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts.

A novel about the end of days full of surprising beginnings

The world is living in the shadow of oncoming disaster. An asteroid is set to strike the earth in just one week’s time; catastrophe is unavoidable. The question isn’t how to save the world—the question is, what to do with the time that's left? Against this stark backdrop, three island teens wrestle with intertwining stories of love, friendship and family—all with the ultimate stakes at hand.

Alexandra Coutts's TUMBLE & FALL is a powerful story of courage, love, and hope at the end of the world.

 Expected Publication: September 17, 2013



_______________________________________
Why Am I Waiting?  
Tumble & Fall is one of my most anticipated Fall 2013 releases. While I admit that at first glance I was a bit put off by the declaration that it was an End of the world love story  eventually the more I saw the book, the more hooked on the idea I became. I'm keeping my expectations low since I'm not a big romance fan and I'm really hoping the End of the world aspect isn't lost in the process. However if the book can successfully pull it off it could turn out to be one of the best releases of the year.
 _________________________________________


That about wraps up my Waiting on Wednesday for this week. Feel free to leave me the link to your Wednesday memes  in the comments below so I can check them out as well! I love reading them all.

Out of curiosity, Will you be picking this book up? What do you think of the cover?
For fun, If an asteroid were to hit and the end was inevitable, How would you spend your final days?

Comments

  1. Wow!! Sounds like a good book! Has a pretty cover too!

    Here’s My WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cover. I can't wait for September! So many great books come out that month.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got this book on my to-read list too. It sounds really great and I can't wait to read it. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Been seeing this around a lot! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm waiting on this one too! Actually, I'm waiting for the publisher to tell me if I'm getting an ARC. lol. Fingers crossed! I hope it's as great as we hope.

    Here is what I'm waiting on this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe...I'd be waiting on this, too, if I hadn't already gotten a copy from NG. :) Great pick...I'm hoping the apocalypse doesn't get lost in the love story, as well. Either way, I like the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know this was on NG thanks for the heads up!!

      Delete
  7. I've never heard of this one before but this looks so good. May have to check this one out. Thanks for stopping by.
    Cricket@ Little Library MuseMy WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this one, and I have to say that I absolutely cannot wait to finally read and review it closer to the release date! Doesn't it sound wonderful?! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick. Thanks for sharing.

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-49.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting pick! I've seen this one around a lot lately! It actually sounds pretty cool.

    - Sam :D

    P.S Love the new blog design ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choice! I have an arc of this that I can't wait to read.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. YES! can't wait to read this! I'm hoping its at BEA this week!!! Great pick :)
    <3!
    Beth | The Reading Vixens
    Vixen's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen this book abound a lot this week, everybody seems to love it. Hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it.
    Great pick and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gah...reading that premise is a total punch in the gut! So of course, I just added it to my TBR list :) Great pick!


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to read this one! I have an ARC of it just waiting to be read! Here's my WoW!
    -Scott Reads It

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so excite for this one as well... every single part of it is amazing the title, the cover and the plot! Great pick!

    tahnks for calling by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the gorgeous cover for this book-so excited to read this one as I was approved for it on Netgalley!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Blood Sweat and Books and taking the time to leave a comment! If you find my posts enjoyable please share, it means so much when you do.

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Party Games by R.L. Stine

Books To Movies Giveaway hop!!

Giveaway: Vamps vs. Zombies Blog Hop!!