Booking Through Thursday (29) Returns


Booking Through Thursday is a weekly bookish meme where participants are asked a series of questions about their reading habits. To join this or future Booking Through Thursdays Click Here.

This Week BTT Asks: 
What book(s) do you find yourself going back to? Beloved children’s classics? Favorites from college? Something that touched you and just makes you long to visit?


The only series I ever seem to go back to on a regular basis is the Harry Potter books.
I still get immense joy from reading the series and always am surprised when I find something new to fan girl over. I find myself flicking the books open at regular intervals and reading passages. Which is why I own the series in both E-Book and Physical form.  I also like to scour the books for new quotes. I eventually really want to make either a headboard or maybe just have a small wall covered in quotes from my favorite books.

Now I do have some books that I revisit but usually with large breaks in between  and those are:

The Stand by Stephen King

 Much Ado About Nothing by Shakespeare

 The Hot Zone by Richard Preston

 The Resident Evil Series by S.D. Perry

The Hobbit / The Lord Of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkein

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Books by Various Authors

and recently I've had a strong urge to reread Rhiannon Frater's As The World Dies series so maybe that will end up on my list in the future.

*The list above is just a small sampling of the books I've reread more than once. It however, does include the ones I've returned to the most (were talking reread 10+ times).

_________________________________________

Now for my questions:
What book(s) have you reread the most?
Do you have an Author you return to more than others?

Leave me your answers in the comments below. I love reading your responses!

Comments

  1. Great picks! I love the Harry Potter series, The Stand, and The Hobbit. Those are all definite must reads.
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that you love HP as much as I do. I love your idea of a headboard or wall! Its similar to some of the things I have yet to convince my fiancé to let me do in our house, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't yet read the Harry Potter books, but have seen three or four of the movies.

    Thanks for visiting my blog...and enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Harry Potter too and have read the series several times. I never get tired of Harry Potter. :)
    http://mauldinfamily1.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/booking-through-thursday-returns/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is one of the most re-readable series around.

      Delete
  5. A popular choice HP.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/05/booking-through-thursday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess I'll be reading Harry Potter again when I'm old; on my rocking chair :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Blood Sweat and Books and taking the time to leave a comment! If you find my posts enjoyable please share, it means so much when you do.

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Party Games by R.L. Stine

Books To Movies Giveaway hop!!

Giveaway: Vamps vs. Zombies Blog Hop!!