Zurvival Saturday (20)





For this week's Zurvival Saturday I decided to share some of my favorite Indie/Self Published Zombie Books.

Dead Rising by Carl Hose
I was greatly surprised by this book but by the end I was left wanting more. I hope to have a review up soon because it was a very good book that deserves recognition.

Dead Cold by Roddy Cross
This book had a strong protagonist and the ending was just awesome!! If you want to see my full review Click Here

What Zombies Fear by Kirk Allmond
This book had it all strong characters, plot and above all some great zombie scenes!! If you want to see my full review Click Here

Blood Soaked and Contagious by James Crawford
I read this book before I started my blog infact it was one of the first Ebooks I ever downloaded. I really enjoyed the characters in this book and the overall plot.

Honorable Mention

This series started out on the internet and eventually evolved into the books they are today (published by Tor). I wanted to give a nod to this series and its humble roots because it really was such a wild, fun ride and I love Rhiannon's writing. Which is why I want to give a shoutout to her other awesomesauce Zombie book The Last Bastion Of The Living As Well!!!
You can find my Reviews of the books above by Clicking Here


Now for this weeks questions. What is your favorite Indie/Self Published Zombie Book? Have you ever heard of any of the books mentioned above? Leave your answer in the comments below. I love reading your responses.

If you would like to participate in this or any upcoming Zurvival Saturdays, grab the button below and link me in the comments so I can check it out.

Zurvival Saturday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Party Games by R.L. Stine

Books To Movies Giveaway hop!!

Giveaway: Vamps vs. Zombies Blog Hop!!