Booking Through Thursday (13)




Valentina Asks: Do you have a favorite quote from a book?


I actually have quite a few but one of my absolute favorites comes from the book Hollowland by Amanda Hocking and it is:

"This is the way the world ends - not with a bang or a whimper, but with zombies breaking down the back door."

I just love my zombies and I just think the quote is great.

Do you have a favorite book quote? Or do you tend to not remember them? Leave me an answer in the comments below, I love reading your responses!

To join this or future Booking Through Thursdays Click Here

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Blood Sweat and Books and taking the time to leave a comment! If you find my posts enjoyable please share, it means so much when you do.

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Party Games by R.L. Stine

Books To Movies Giveaway hop!!

Giveaway: Vamps vs. Zombies Blog Hop!!