Waiting On Wednesday (6)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post hosted by Breaking The Spine. For this Weeks Waiting on Wednesday I chose *drumroll* A Breath Of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont

ISBN: 075826948X (ISBN13: 9780758269485)
Author: Eve Marie Mont
Publisher: Kensington Publishing Corporation
Expected Release: March 27,2012



From Goodreads:
Emma Townsend has always believed in stories—the ones she reads voraciously, and the ones she creates in her head. Perhaps it’s because she feels like an outsider at her exclusive prep school, or because her stepmother doesn’t come close to filling the void left by her mother’s death. And her only romantic prospect—apart from a crush on her English teacher—is Gray Newman, a long-time friend who just adds to Emma’s confusion. But escape soon arrives in an old leather-bound copy of Jane Eyre…

Reading of Jane’s isolation sparks a deep sense of kinship. Then fate takes things a leap further when a lightning storm catapults Emma right into Jane’s body and her nineteenth-century world. As governess at Thornfield, Emma has a sense of belonging she’s never known—and an attraction to the brooding Mr. Rochester. Now, moving between her two realities and uncovering secrets in both, Emma must decide whether her destiny lies in the pages of Jane’s story, or in the unwritten chapters of her own…

Why Am I Waiting?


Ever since seeing a movie on Netflix called Lost in Austen I've been sorta obsessed with Book time travel. When I stumbled across this book on Goodreads I knew it was something I had to read. Really that is all it boils down to.



What Are You Waiting On this Week? Let me Know In The Comments Below! I love reading your responses.

Comments

  1. Great pick! This sounds like it might be a great book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading this book right now!!! It's really good! Will be reviewing hit soon so come check it out :) Great pick and thanks for stopping by WoW!

    Here is my WOW
    If you're interested, come check out the THREE Giveaways I have going on at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make a note to look out for your review and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Hm. Not really my type of read, but I like the cover.

    Thanks for stopping by,

    Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna keep my eye on this one. Sounds like it could be a good read.
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting one. I don't know if it's quite for me, but it might be just the thing for Rachel. Here's my Waiting on Weds this week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like an interesting book that I might have to check out!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen some really intesting teasers and reviews of this one. Sounds good! I've never read the original Jane Eyre but I know a lot of people love it! Thanks for visiting My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also really looking forward to this book! Thanks for stopping by the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The other day I read the BEST review for this book and am really excited to have a review copy of it! Going to read it this weekend, and am excited to! great pick. :)

    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice. Will have to remember to check back periodically and check out if you've posted a review about it.

      Delete
  10. I love your pick and can't wait to read it. Jane Eyre was one of my favorite "required" readings. :-)

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Doesn't this one look so good - I'm really looking forward to it!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  12. It seems like I've been waiting for this book forever!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,
    I have never heard of this book or the author before. I love the cover. I will have to check it out. I am usually not a big fan of time travel but it sounds interesting. Thanks for stopping by my WOW. It was nice to meet you.
    Mariann at Belle's Book Bag.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg, I LOVED the "Lost in Austen" book and am a huge Austen and Edith Wharton fan. First, how was the movie? And secondly, what's the tone of this book like? Is it melancholy or humorous? (P.S. Great blog! Like that you're supporting the book industry and I love fantasy YA) from @peppapots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize Lost in Austen had a book! Loved the Movie it was very cute.

      Delete
  15. I really need to start branching out into classics so I can read the re-tellings! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've always been a huge Jane Eyre fan so I think I might like this book :)

    Thanks for following and congratulations on passing 50 followers :)

    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also can't wait to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm pretty excited for this book too. I especially love your reason that you love Lost in Austen, I loved that movie too. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday, love your blog.

    Anna @ Wandering Librarians

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I'm just as excited about this one. Huge fan of Jane Eyre, so I can't wait to see what Eve Marie Mont has to offer with her retake of it. Great choice and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Blood Sweat and Books and taking the time to leave a comment! If you find my posts enjoyable please share, it means so much when you do.

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Party Games by R.L. Stine

Books To Movies Giveaway hop!!

Giveaway: Vamps vs. Zombies Blog Hop!!